Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
Experienced Frederick Attorney Serves Tri-State-Area Clients
Providing a full range of services in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
A seasoned attorney can help you resolve difficult situations in a timely, professional manner. Arthur W. Boyce, offers effective legal representation to individuals and businesses in the Tri-State region. Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, he has provided comprehensive legal support for over 30 years in a wide range of practice areas. Whether you need help handling overwhelming debt, intend to end your marriage, or are seeking assistance with a criminal, estate, or business matter, his office vigorously pursues solutions that bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Responsive counsel for various types of legal challenges
Whether you have a complex legal issue or a relatively straightforward matter, Arthur W. Boyce is dedicated to giving you and every client comprehensive legal support that focuses on:
- Individualized attention — He understands that one size does not fit all when it comes to effective legal representation. He and his staff devote personal attention to each client.
- Results-oriented counsel — In every matter, he is committed to improving his clients’ legal situation by developing strategies that maximize the likelihood of reaching a favorable outcome.
- Skillful advocacy — Each person and business he represents benefits from the skills and knowledge gained over three decades of practice. Arthur W. Boyce has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
The office strives to respond to requests, calls, and emails promptly and aims to keep clients up to date and informed of important developments.
Knowledgeable advice on bankruptcy, estate planning, divorce and other practice areas
With an office in Frederick, Maryland, Arthur W. Boyce counsels clients in three different states on legal issues including:
- Bankruptcy — Helping individuals and families with bankruptcy or debt relief to obtain a fresh financial start.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but his firm protects the rights of clients and their children in divorce and other family law proceedings.
- Estate planning — Working with clients to develop a comprehensive estate plan tailored to their priorities for preserving and transferring property.
- Criminal defense — Clients facing misdemeanor or felony charges can count on his strong criminal defense.
- Business law — No matter what type of legal business matter you have, he is able to address complex challenges, including the formation of new businesses and contract matters.
No matter what type of legal support you need, Arthur W. Boyce is committed to providing decisive counsel.
The Law Office of Arthur W. Boyce also participates in many legal plans which offer reduced fees for attorney services for individuals and their dependents.
Contact an experienced, full-service Frederick attorney today
Arthur W. Boyce, P.A. represents clients with a wide range of legal matters in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania . Please call 240-575-1033 or contact the office online to schedule a meeting.