Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
Estate Administration – Probate
- Distributing assets according to the decedent’s Last Will and Testament, or if there is no Will, seeing to it that the assets are distributed according to law;
- Ensuring the decedent’s debts are settled with his or her creditors;
- Selling assets if necessary, such as homes and cars;
- Preparing and filing necessary court documents and appearing before a probate judge when necessary;
- Helping families find lasting, practical solutions to issues that arise in distribution of the deceased’s assets or disagreements in the administration of the estate.
Mr. Boyce is experienced in assisting families with estate administration and probate matters. You should not have to figure out the probate process alone.
To schedule a consultation contact The Law Office of Arthur W. Boyce, by calling 240-575-1033 or by sending an email.