Estate Administration & Probate Law in Frederick, MD
Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
When a loved one passes away, there are important decisions that have to be made regarding that person’s estate. Getting through the probate process can be stressful and difficult, especially when family members are still grieving.
The probate process is quite complex and precise. Mistakes can make the process drag on longer than necessary and increase the chances of disputes arising among relatives and other beneficiaries. Mr. Boyce will offer advice and direct you through the process of:
- Distributing assets according to the decedent’s Last Will and Testament, or if there is no Will, seeing to it that the assets are distributed according to law;
- Ensuring the decedent’s debts are settled with his or her creditors;
- Selling assets if necessary, such as homes and cars;
- Preparing and filing necessary court documents and appearing before a probate judge when necessary;
- Helping families find lasting, practical solutions to issues that arise in distribution of the deceased’s assets or disagreements in the administration of the estate.
Mr. Boyce is experienced in assisting families with estate administration and probate matters. You should not have to figure out the probate process alone.
To schedule a consultation contact The Law Office of Arthur W. Boyce, by calling 240-575-1033 or by sending an email.