Criminal Defense Lawyer in Frederick, MD
Arthur Boyce is licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
One simple error in judgment can change the path of your life forever. A conviction of any type of crime can prevent you from taking full advantage of certain education or employment opportunities. With that at stake, you need a lawyer on your side who knows how to reduce the consequences of your situation and mitigate the potential penalties.
Mr. Boyce has defended people in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia in a multitude of criminal and traffic charges. He has defended soldiers stationed at Fort Detrick who faced criminal charges in Federal Magistrate Court. He has represented minors in juvenile proceedings.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Impaired (DWI)
- Possession/Distribution of drugs or paraphernalia
- Assault and Battery
- Breaking and Entering
- Violation of Probation
- Violation of Protective Orders
- Driving While Suspended or Revoked License
- Negligent or Reckless Driving
- Serious and minor traffic matters
- Expungement of your criminal record
Contact Arthur Boyce today for dedicated guidance
Protect your rights today. Contact The Law Office of Arthur W. Boyce at 240-575-1033, or send an email, to schedule an appointment with Mr. Boyce.