Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
Experienced Frederick Attorney Serves Tri-State-Area Clients
Providing a full range of services in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
A seasoned attorney can help you resolve difficult situations in a timely, professional manner. At Arthur W. Boyce, P.A., located in Frederick, I offer effective legal representation to individuals and businesses in the Tri-State region. Licensed in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, I have provided comprehensive legal support for 30 years in a wide range of practice areas. Whether you need help handling overwhelming debt, intend to end your marriage, or seek assistance with a criminal, estate or business matter, my firm vigorously pursues solutions that bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Responsive counsel for various types of legal challenges
Whether you have a complex legal issue or a relatively straightforward matter, my firm is dedicated to giving you and every client comprehensive legal support that focuses on:
- Individualized attention — I understand that one size does not fit all when it comes to effective legal representation. My staff and I devote personal attention to each client.
- Results-oriented counsel — In every matter, I am committed to improving my clients’ legal situation by developing strategies that maximize the likelihood of reaching a favorable outcome.
- Skillful advocacy — Each person and business I represent benefits from the skills and knowledge gained over three decades of practice. I have earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
My office strives to respond to requests, calls, and emails promptly and aims to keep clients up to date and informed of important developments.
Knowledgeable advice on bankruptcy, divorce and other practice areas
From my Frederick, Maryland, office, my full-service firm counsels clients in three states on legal issues including:
- Bankruptcy — I help individuals and families with bankruptcy or debt relief to obtain a fresh financial start.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but my firm protects the rights of clients and their children in divorce and other family law proceedings.
- Estate planning — I Work with clients to develop a comprehensive estate plan tailored to their priorities for preserving and transferring property.
- Criminal defense — Clients facing misdemeanor or felony charges can count on my strong criminal defense.
- Business law — No matter what type of legal business matter you have, I am able to address complex challenges, including the formation of new businesses and contract matters.
No matter what type of legal support you need, I am committed to providing decisive counsel.
I also participate in many legal plans which offer reduced fees for attorney services for individuals and their dependents.
Contact an experienced, full-service, Frederick attorney for knowledgeable advice
Arthur W. Boyce, P.A. represents clients with a wide range of legal matters in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania . Please call 240-575-1033 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my office in Frederick.